Okay, I really don’t like exposing reposters but I have to do it this time because I’ve seen this happening to more people frequently and IT’S NOT OKAY.
1. It IS my GIF. It has my watermark and if you think I can’t recognize something I SPENT A LOT OF TIME MAKING, then you’re wrong.
Here it is (and bigger) so you can see it:
2. If your post is about the quote from Benedict THEN WHY DON’T MAKE IT JUST ABOUT THE QUOTE. Or if you wanted a GIF to go with it then USE ONE OF YOUR OWN, LIKE YOU SAID YOU HAVE.
3. I don’t care if the reblogs stay in tumblr, IT’S NOT SOMETHING YOU MADE.
4. Just because people do something it doesn’t mean IT’S THE RIGHT THING TO DO, OR THAT YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO.
5. NO, YOU DON’T HAVE TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE USING YOUR WORK. Read above.
6. And again, IT IS NOT YOUR GIF. IT’S MINE.
And one last thing, I’ve gone through your blog and sadly, my GIF wasn’t the only one you have reposted. There are SO MANY MORE. If you say you make GIFs (like, really make them FROM SCRATCH, not just take a GIF from the internet, edit it a bit and then post it as your own) THEN YOU SHOULD POST YOURS.
Marvel we need to talk about your obsessions with blue glowing objects
Marvel you have a kink
i wanna audition for all the ugly roles in movies because if you get the part youre in a movie which is cool but if you don’t get the part it means that you’re not ugly enough for it which is also cool
nothing i’ve ever heard was as positive as this post
Let me explain you a thing.
When I say I adore Misha Collins, I don’t mean because he’s attractive or funny (though that comes into it), I mean because he is a genuinely nice person.
I was at Asylum 10 this weekend, and for Misha’s autographs he wasn’t allowed to personalise things because of time constraints which is fair enough. However, when I was getting mine, I managed to blurt out (I mean it I was shaking really hard) how important it was to meet him, as Asylum 10 was a goal for me not to kill myself.
The second I said that he stopped writing and looked up at me, and his response was:
“You need better goals.” I almost laughed but I was really trying not to cry, so I responded with:
“No. I don’t.” At this point, he reached across the table and grabbed my hand, pen still off the paper. He looked up at me, shaking and almost crying and smiled and said the simplest thing. At this point he let my hand go.
“See you next year?” I nodded, I was shaking really hard and I picked up the picture and went to leave, but he grabbed my hand again and pulled me back a little. He asked for my name and then wrote what it says on the top left hand corner. He squeezed my hand and smiled and then let me go.
thor comics: a summary
He said “the Jensen” ….THE JENSEN.
chris pine | c for men magazine
#basically every fangirl ever
The Walking Dead Season One Cast
you came to the wrong neigh-bourhood, motherfucker
THE FUCKING DOG I CANT BREAHE
I want to be Lin Bei Fong when I grow up.